Recruiting For The Nigerian Police Force in 2022 (Police Constables)
The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) is here to call public applicants to the 2022 constable recruitment, which will begin on August 25 and end on September 26.
Recruitment Requirements For The Nigerian Police Force in 2022
- must be a naturalized citizen of Nigeria and have a National Identification Number (NIN)
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
- Candidates must have 1.67M for men and 1.64M for women.
- Candidates must be male and have a fully extended chest measurement of less than 86 cm (34 inches)
- Candidates must have earned 5 Credits—including English and Mathematics—in at least two SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB setting exams.
Application Process for Nigerian Police Force Recruitment in 2022
Active email address (please note that throughout the experiment, this was the email used for the majority of formal interaction with candidates);
NIN, or national identification number
recent softcopies (scanned) of:
Birth Certificate and Passport Photo: Results Birth Certificate 2022 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Guidelines SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB
Visit the Nigerian Police Portal at www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng to access the aforementioned softcopies, and then do the following:
To register, click Apply on the website and then enter your email and chosen password (Use a password you can remember),
To verify and activate your account, open the email and click the link within.
Use your email address and password to log in when your account has been activated.
Ensure that your profile is updated, that you submit any necessary files, and that you utilize the phone number (if one exists) connected to your NIN;
Verify the accuracy of the information before submitting it in its final form;
You will receive an email verifying your application, which you must print off and bring with you to the physical screening site, if you are selected for this phase;
The email will also contain a link to your profile, allowing you to print off your information whenever it suits you.